Thanks so much to Steph @ TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover for the nomination!
The Liebster Award. Liebster is German for “dearest, darling, liked or loved above all others.”
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
3. Give 11 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers. (nominations are below)
Now, without further ado…
1. Which thing surprised you the most about blogging?
How enjoyable it can be when you’re doing it about something your passionate about. At first, I thought it’d be a lot of extra work and I wouldn’t last. But now I can’t wait to write the next review!
2. Which social media is your favorite to spread the word about your blog?
3. Favorite Movie?
I really don’t have a favorite. I like a broad range of movies the way I do with books. Basically movies like Exorcism of Emily Rose, Annabelle, The Conjuring movies, Secret Window, the Harry Potter series, Star Wars series, Jurrasic Park series, all Marvel movies. I could go on and on.
4. If you could swap places with a heroine from a book, who would it be?
This is a tough question… I can’t choose.
5. Tell me the title of a book which was a reading milestone for you. Like, the book that brought you into the reading world, or a childhood favorite.
Well, I quit reading due to my continuous struggle with dyslexia and not reading very fast. But when my roommate in college insisted I read the Twilight books and to take as much time as I needed, it opened me up to the book world once again. Because it wasn’t for school with deadlines that were always difficult for me to make. This time, and forevermore, I read for me.
6. Top 5 book boyfriends
LOREN HALE – The Adddicted series. My forever #1.
Kaz Brekker – Six of Crows. Mike Noonan – Bag of Bones. Noah Shaw – The Mara Dyer series. The Darkling – The Grisha series.
7. What are your favorite and least favorite tropes?
Favorite: I honestly am open to so much that I don’t know if I have a favorite.
Least Favorite: Typical romance stories with no new plot.
8. What is something weird you can do?
I sing at random. Even in the middle of conversations.
9. What is the first job you dreamed of doing when you were a kid?
Singer who writes her own songs.
10. Who is your favorite author when it comes to just writing style?
Stephen King. Because come on.
11. If you were to choose only one food/dish for your last dinner, what would it be?
I NOMINATE (FEEL FREE TO USE THE SAME QUESTIONS I DID!):